When it comes to custom trade show booth it’s important to find the right match between your brand goals and your budget, because full custom personalization often brings hidden costs with it.
A good project always starts with a good brief.
Take your time to communicate your goals to your exhibit designer and make sure they align with it, evaluating their reactions and suggestions.
If you have more than 3 goals, be prepared that your stand design will have to match with them.
The most frequent trade show goals are:
- Qualified Lead Generation
- Brand awareness
- Product Launch
- Networking with customers and partners
Focus on what really matters
Your priority (and your budget) should go where your main goal is; don’t be scared of cutting unessential frills: less is more, and you’ll have a wonderful custom trade show booth design tailored on your goals.
Make it personal
You are an insider: who knows better thank you what your brand stands for?
Bring to the table pictures, videos, hints of the elements you liked in other exhibitors or things you believe are right for your company.
If you are exhibiting in the USA, make it bold and remarkable.
Hanging signs are a must-have, back-lighted wall with impactful graphics and an interactive island as well.
Custom trade show booth design is a great way to make your brand tell and show its value proposition.
Organize a live class, across multiple time slot to allow visitors to choose the best timing according to their scheduling.
Only one shot to impress
We’ve said to cut the frills but there are some elements we suggest to keep investing.
- Lighting: if you are lucky enough your booth will be in the middle of the aisle, where the level of the general lighting is high.
But if you are just around the corner you may face bad lighting condition, especially in the oldest venue hall. Paying attention to your lighting will give your booth a catchy and fresh look, driving more visitors in.
- Flooring: as it happens for the lights, even the flooring is one of the first element your visitor perceive.
If you are choosing carpet, the best suggestion is to go with a color that can make dirt and stains less visible.
With wooden and PVC flooring you can opt for lighter and bright colors but don’t forget to take care of the cleanliness across the day.
Get the best custom trade show booth design: AllSpace guarantees
For your upcoming tradeshow, AllSpace offers you a customized service that includes:
- Creative booth design to enhance your company’s goal and branding.
- We believe that quality speaks for itself: we use only durable concepts to wow your customers.
- Full services on-site, wherever your tradeshow is. You won’t be alone, it’s a kept promise.
- Around-the-clock assistance from start to finish: your Project Manager. will be by your side to deal with any request during your event.
AllSpace: Your Trade Show Partner
AllSpace is born from a team of qualified professionals that have 15+ years experience in the trade shows.
We have gained a great reputation for being a valuable partner for hundreds of exhibitors in 20+ industries.
Choosing AllSpace you will benefit from the expertise of a team that brings brands to life at the most important industry trade show.